There are three of us. For now, at least. We watch Fringe.

We noticed that Walter Bishop has a strange and often amusing tendency to become fixated on a certain kind of food on the show. I'm not sure whose idea it was, exactly, but we decided that no matter what Walter's food was, we'd get together the next week and eat it while watching the show. Unless it involves bugs.

Check back every week for that episode's glyphs (have you broken the code yet?) and a hint of what we're doing the week after.


Friday, November 13, 2009

Licorice and Mind Control




Last week when Walter mentioned licorice, one of my compatriots expressed dismay. Doesn't like licorice. This is very unfortunate. I don't mind it, myself, but a couple days later inspiration struck at around 2am: what if the licorice could be covered in chocolate?

Google showed that someone had already done the ground-breaking research involved, so all I had to do was get some dipping chocolate -- I only used about a third of the bag of licorice though. The rest I threw in the garbage, hoping that it might reach those starving children in Africa my mother always told me about.

Was I going to talk about something else? Oh, right, Fringe. This was a classic X-Files-esque episode, with some unexpected twists. It closed out with a great quote from Walter that involved food. What more could we ask for?

2 comments:

  1. Everything is better covered in chocolate. Everything. Way to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except possibly hot dogs. (And no, we are not going to find out.)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors